Position title: Account Director US – FMCG & Pharma industries
Position based in the USA – East coast
Intense travelling within the US, regular trips to Europe / Geneva.
Tsquared Insights is an innovative, fast growing digital insights agency servicing world leaders in FMCG, Pharma, Beauty, Luxury, Telecom and other categories. Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, wishes to expand in the US. The Account Director is accountable for the full client life-cycle for selected client projects (ad hoc or subscription), including Analysts team day to day remote management (the production team being based in Geneva). He/she guarantees project level operational efficiency and customer satisfaction. He/she is accountable for developing the US business for some new and existing accounts. He/she reports to the VP Sales & Marketing based in Geneva and interacts closely with Category Sales VP.
Description of activities :
- Services life-cycle
- Coordinates US client interactions from sales handover to project proposal (market research, software access, subscriptions) all the way through internal delivery until client presentation.
- Provides clients with outstanding quality across interaction and content.
- Helps Geneva based team identify valuable insights through category expertise.
- Presents to clients at Director level for project delivery.
- Remotely supervises Geneva based team to deliver on brief including coaching of seniors, handling scope, stepping in, escalating issues.
- Generates new and repeat business with a target of exponential growth.
- Manages relationships including follow up calls, emails, conference attendance at Director level.
- Develops proposals to generate new, repeat business and recurrent revenue with new and existing clients and expand share of spend at client as well as share of company sales.
- Creates strong understanding of client needs and proposals, focusing on the American market specificities.
- Education background: Master degree in marketing, business, economics, science, mathematics, psychology from a first or second rank university in the US.
- 10 years of work experience minimum in client research, market intelligence…, both at client (i.e. market research at a major player) and agencies (GfK, IPSOS, Kantar, Nielsen, TNS, IMS …) or consultancies (BCG, McKinsey, Bain, AT Kearney…)
- Strong experience and professional network in the FMCG industries, Banking and Pharma is a plus.
- Experience with having a sales target.
- Experienced managing remote teams, as well as various team projects simultaneously.
- Managed large B2B accounts at director level.
- Possibly led studies of various types in quantitative market research.
- Familiar with search engines structures, SEO, digital and advertising.
- Languages skills: English mother tongue, mastery of another language appreciated.
- Personal characteristics: strategic and analytical thinking, understanding clients’ needs, building trust, collaboration and relationships, strong autonomy and drive, coaching junior staff.
- Startup environment with limited bureaucracy and no artificial culture
- Avant-garde approach for high impact strategy work
- Exposure to key challenges across several industries, globally
- Rapid growth potential
- Competitive compensation
Two third of all purchase decisions are influenced by online activities. Tsquared Insights leverages search and e-commerce data to help clients grow sales. That is because we see all the click activity for tens of millions of consumers. This allows us to uncover deep relationships, explicit and implicit, between people, their behaviors and brands, delivering nothing less than a revolution in consumer insights.
For more about careers at Tsquared, visit us at: http://www.tsquaredinsights.com
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.