Position Title: Full stack developer
Location: Geneva – Full time
Tsquared Insights analyzes online user behavior. We have massive amounts of data that we want to make accessible to our clients via a web application. This application will be the portal to our data analysis and marketing muscles. The purpose of the full stack developer is to take our software platform to the next level and convert it into a tool that everyone will want to use.
- Development of a web-based application for high-performance big data analytics.
- Code in Angular (Frontend), and Java Springboot (Backend).
- Develop Big Data solutions for fast information retrieval.
- Expected to pioneer solutions and show initiative to create the most useful and intuitive interface for our clients.
- Expertise in Backend development: Java, especially with Springboot Framework and Object Relational Mapping (Hibernate).
- Expertise with information retrieval e.g. Elasticsearch, Custom indexing solutions etc.
- Expertise with datastore/querying technologies e.g. MySQL, MongoDB, Impala, etc.
- Experience with RESTful based web services.
- Knowledge of AWS.
- Adaptable and self-driven.
- Startup with limited bureaucracy and no artificial culture
- Avant-garde approach for high impact strategy work
- Exposure to key challenges across several industries, globally
- Rapid growth potential
- Flexible schedules
- Competitive compensation
Two third of all purchase decisions are influenced by online activities. Tsquared Insights leverages search and e-commerce data to help clients grow sales. That is because we see all the click activity for tens of millions of consumers. This allows us to uncover deep relationships, explicit and implicit, between people, their behaviors and brands, delivering nothing less than a revolution in consumer insights.
Tsquared offers an intellectually stimulating environment. You will be part of a multidisciplinary and multicultural team with members holding BA/BSs, MA/MSs, MBAs, and PhDs in fields such as economics, political science, cognitive and social psychology, computational linguistics, finance, and international business administration
For more about careers at Tsquared, visit us at: http://www.tsquaredinsights.com
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.