Position title : Account Manager(s)/Director(s)
Several positions are available and require an expertise in various industries (FMCG, Financial and Health industries).
Different locations : Geneva – London – Paris.
Tsquared is a cutting-edge big data agency providing insights to leading companies in CPG, Health, Strategic Consulting etc. Tsquared solutions include Consumer Journey analysis, marketing effectiveness, market share measurements, trends and innovation, predictive analytics. Project can be delivered in Saas, API or Ad Hoc Formats.
The Account Manager(s)/Director(s) manages the full client life-cycle projects under the guidance of the Vice President in charge of the client. He/ she guarantees project level operational efficiency an customer satisfaction. He/she is accountable for developing the business for some exciting accounts, and reports to the VP Sales of the relevant industry.
Description of activities :
- Services life-cycle
- Leads client interactions from sales handover to project proposal (market research, software access, subscriptions) all the way through internal delivery until client presentation.
- Provides clients with outstanding quality across interaction and content.
- Helps team identify valuable insights through category expertise.
- Presents to clients at Director level for project delivery.
- Leads/supervises internal team to deliver on brief including coaching of seniors, handling scope, stepping in, escalating issues.
- Generates new business from existing account with a target of exponential growth.
- Manages relationships including follow up calls, emails, conference attendance at Director level.
- Develops proposals to generate repeat business and recurrent revenue with existing clients and expand share of spend at client as well as share of company sales.
- Creates strong understanding of client needs and proposals.
- Education background: Master degree in marketing, business, economics, science, mathematics, psychology…
- 10 years of work experience minimum in market intelligence, client research, marketing, both at client (i.e. market research at a major player) and agencies/ consultancy (IMS, GfK, IPSOS, Kantar, Nielsen, TNS, McKinsey, Bain, BCG, AT Kearney…)
- Experience with having a sales quota in relevant industries (FMCG, Financial and Health industries)
- Experienced managing various team projects simultaneously.
- Managed large B2B accounts at director level.
- Possibly led studies of various types in quantitative market research.
- Familiar with search engines structures, SEO, digital and advertising.
- Languages skills: English at mother tongue level, mastery of another language appreciated.
- Personal characteristics: strategic and analytical thinking, understanding clients’ needs, building trust, collaboration and relationships, coaching junior staff.
- Startup environment with limited bureaucracy and no artificial culture
- Avant-garde approach for high impact strategy work
- Exposure to key challenges across several industries, globally
- Rapid growth potential
- Flexible schedules
- Competitive compensation
Two third of all purchase decisions are influenced by online activities. Tsquared Insights leverages search and e-commerce data to help clients grow sales. That is because we see all the click activity for tens of millions of consumers. This allows us to uncover deep relationships, explicit and implicit, between people, their behaviors and brands, delivering nothing less than a revolution in consumer insights.
Tsquared offers an intellectually stimulating environment. You will be part of a multidisciplinary and multicultural team with members holding BA/BSs, MA/MSs, MBAs, and PhDs in fields such as economics, political science, cognitive and social psychology, computational linguistics, finance, and international business administration
For more about careers at Tsquared, visit us at: http://www.tsquaredinsights.com
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.