Location: Geneva – Full time
The purpose of the Consumer Insights Analyst is to provide clients with Consumer Insights from digital market research (mainly search and social media data).
- Lead project-related market/product research and relevant data collection
- Contribute to structuring the project
- Lead in-depth data analysis of the assigned project (both quantitative and qualitative)
- Provide ideas and insights based on the analyzed data and market/product knowledge
- Create client reports, presenting findings in a clear way
- Contribute to finding new solutions and approaches to a problem or business questions
- Education : preferably with a scientific background (maths, physics, statistics…), or degree in marketing, economics, business, psychology, sociology, etc.
- Previous professional experience of at least 2-3 years as a data analyst, researcher, junior project manager in marketing/consumer insights/market research/digital marketing/competitive intelligence/consultancy/agency.
- Consumer curiosity combined with strong numerical ability.
- Very strong analytical (quantitative, qualitative) and communication skills.
- No fear of coding / equations.
- Languages : English mother tongue or C1 level minimum (CEFR) + another language a plus. German, Russian, or Japanese preferred for short term needs, however we will welcome all other languages.
- Expert in Excel and Powerpoint; IT and computer literacy.
- Basic statistical knowledge and some industry/market knowledge a plus.
- Authorized to work in Switzerland (Swiss or EU national or holder of a C/B/G permit)
- Startup with limited bureaucracy and no artificial culture
- Avant-garde approach for high impact strategy work
- Exposure to key challenges across several industries, globally
- Rapid growth potential
- Flexible schedules
- Competitive compensation
Two third of all purchase decisions are influenced by online activities. Tsquared Insights leverages search and e-commerce data to help clients grow sales. That is because we see all the click activity for tens of millions of consumers. This allows us to uncover deep relationships, explicit and implicit, between people, their behaviors and brands, delivering nothing less than a revolution in consumer insights.
Tsquared offers an intellectually stimulating environment. You will be part of a multidisciplinary and multicultural team with members holding BA/BSs, MA/MSs, MBAs, and PhDs in fields such as economics, political science, cognitive and social psychology, computational linguistics, finance, and international business administration
For more about careers at Tsquared, visit us at: http://www.tsquaredinsights.com
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.