Position title : Senior Product Manager
Full time position.
Location: Switzerland, Geneva
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be the driving force of a team charged with achieving success for our software products, as measured through customer satisfaction, revenue, and subscriber growth. You will develop products from existing ideas and help generate new ideas based on your knowledge and experience of the market research industry and on-going contact with current and prospective customers.
Tsquared’s products are market research tools that provide corporate clients with on-demand consumer insights derived from analyzing large datasets. The users of these products are market researchers working in the consumer market insights divisions of major corporations.
Software development work is carried out by a hybrid team of in-house software engineers and data scientists and external developers.
- Develop a comprehensive vision for user experience, business value, and technical quality that delights customers day-in, day-out and inspires them to purchase Tsquared products and services.
- Manage a product’s lifecycle from strategic planning to post-launch tactical activities.
- Drive future innovation.
Develop a customer-centric vision
- Visit customers (mainly users of our products) and prospective customers (mainly decisionmakers) on an ongoing basis to understand their needs, requirements, and the value they perceive in our products.
- Work with colleagues in the sales, marketing, and engineering teams to execute this vision.
- Act as the voice of the customer and provide subject-matter expertise on market research tools.
Manage the lifecycle of a product
- Define requirements for current and future products.
- Create and communicate a product roadmap to internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead an implementation team by defining requirements for milestones and releases and managing resources accordingly.
- Work with UX designers to create, test, and improve solutions for users.
- Launch products.
- Manage and implement post-launch activities for customer success and market growth (“viral loops”, user training, technical support, etc.)
Drive future innovation
- Stay on top of main product metrics (adoption, satisfaction, conversions, etc.) and continue driving strategy while identifying new sources of growth.
- Generate ideas for new in-product workflows, adjacent products, and cross-product integrations.
- Develop original insights about the future of Tsquared products and the market research business in general (including writing white papers, presenting at industry events, etc.)
As this is a Senior Product manager role, 5+ years of product management experience in the software industry are absolutely essential. In particular:
- Experience expressing software requirements as design concepts and specifications and experience managing and leading engineering teams.
- Proven success defining and launching software products, ideally SaaS, in enterprise markets
- BSc or MSc in computer science or a related quantitative discipline.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with technical and nontechnical audiences, including external clients.
- Ability to drive clear decisions and proactively communicate with stakeholders.
- Ability to lead engineering teams to realize a vision to a high standard of quality.
- Outstanding organizational skills, ensuring nothing falls through the cracks.
- Quantitative mindset (numeracy).
- Empathy with and understanding of users and clients.
- Programming (professional proficiency through education, work experience, or both).
- Creating mockups/wireframes, whether in a specialized tool (Sketch, Figma, Balsamiq) or with pen-and-paper and rapid-prototyping in code.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, be a big-picture thinker, and have the drive to make that picture a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand the problems and needs of target customers and finding innovative solutions to those problems.
For more about our company and careers at Tsquared, visit us at: http://www.tsquaredinsights.com.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.